Volcanic trace elements have important rejuvenating, detoxifying and soothing properties that leave the skin soft and hydrated. They encourage the growth of collagen, thus contributing to the improvement of skin elasticity.
Activated carbon has been known since antiquity for its multiple uses in detoxification, purification and disinfection. It is a carbon-impregnated carbon and is intended for use in skin care products. This oxygenation creates a super-porous surface, increasing the carbon’s ability to absorb organic-inorganic matter and toxins.
* Removes toxins from the skin by detoxification.
* Removes dead cells and exfoliates, so it helps especially patients suffering from eczema and psoriasis.
* Used in the treatment of acne, to remove excess sebum (oiliness).
* Contains minerals such as calcium, potassium and magnesium, which rejuvenate the skin.
* Helps eliminate wrinkles and fine lines, preventing the appearance of tired and dull skin.
Greek olive oil known throughout the world for its healing properties contains a large amount of calcium, vitamins A and E, iron, copper and phosphorus therefore offers deep hydration, smoothes and tightens the skin.
Extremely light oil to moisturize the skin, which does not clog pores.
* Moisturizes and nourishes the skin in depth.
* Fights skin irritations, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and helps heal wounds.
* Provides protection to the skin from impurities.
* Anti-aging and antioxidant action.
* Dermatologically Tested
* All our products have been tested & manufactured by a dermatologist
* With Active Ingredients
* For immediate action & result
* Natural Ingredients
* Skin friendly with 97% natural ingredients