Terms and Conditions of Use
1. The process of collecting the personal data of the users of the website / customers of the online store Purehempoutlet.gr,
A user of our website is considered anyone who visits it in order to purchase a product – products available on it, ie in the online store Purehempoutlet.gr, as well as anyone who browses the website as a visitor.
Customers of the online store Purehempoutlet.gr, are characterized by those who proceed with registration in order to complete an order and proceed with the purchase, as well as those who proceed with an order without registration, ie as “visitors”. Procedurally, those who proceed with registration, register as Customers through the option “New User Registration” and / or “New Customer” of the main website of the website and / or through the process of “Account Creation” and their respective acceptance from our online store Purehempoutlet .gr.
The customer who has registered according to the above, using the unique combination of Customer Identification Name (username) and Customer Code (password) that he has chosen and declared, has the following possibilities:
– To see the contents of his shopping cart (“My Cart”). The Cart displays the products that the customer has chosen to order. The Customer can place orders for products, the review or change of which (deletion of items, change of quantities) is possible at any time until the completion of the order.
– To complete his order and pay by choosing one of the payment options provided by the online store.
– To see after the completion of the order the course of its execution and its contents.
– To see his old orders.
– To modify the Customer Details of his Account.
Offers running the same period and related to the same products may not be combined (except for a few exceptions to be noted). In addition, we would like to clarify that the offers are valid until stocks are exhausted.
Description of services
The online store Purehempoutlet.gr is an online store, independent, with its own pricing policy, terms of payment, distribution and delivery of products.
The customer has the ability to place orders, according to the distinctions mentioned above for the Customers of the online store.
With each, a profile of each user is created, which enables us to offer our services related to the customer’s order in the best possible way.
During the registration of the new user, the following data are collected: Name, Surname, Address, Postal Code, City-Area, Country, Telephone, e-mail and in case an invoice is requested, company name, activity, TIN and Tax Code .Υ.
The above data are necessary for the processing of the customer’s order from the online store and are made available to Purehempoutlet.gr, in order to be used for the perfect execution of the Customer’s order and the communication with the courier companies for the shipment of the products.
The collection of the personal information of our customers has as main purposes:
– the orderly and efficient execution of the transactions of the customers with the online store
– the recording of the requirements of the customers regarding the products of the online store
Our online store collects exclusively and only those personal data that are absolutely necessary for the safe execution and perfect execution of our customers’ orders and for the defined and legal purposes and are subjected to lawful and lawful processing in a manner compatible with these purposes, as they comply with the principle of proportionality (Article 5 par. 1 of Regulation 679/2016 GDPR).
The collection of your personal data is carried out with your consent only and concerns exclusively the process of completing the operational purposes of this website and this online store.
The online store Purehempoutlet.gr keeps the personal data as long as the Customer is active, and in case of inactivity and non-transaction with our store they are kept for a period of five (5) years, and the liquidation will take place every January regardless the date of collection of the customer’s personal data.
Purehempoutlet.gr will not disclose the Email address of a Customer or other personal data for advertising or other purposes of promotion and / or communication, except after his explicit consent in accordance with the conditions set by the GDPR.
We inform you that in order to collect and analyze your opinion with objective criteria, in order to offer you better services and personalized communications / suggestions about products that suit you, we work with
• Google for personalized and repetitive marketing (remarketing).
• Facebook for personalized and repetitive marketing (remarketing).
• The company Mailchimp for the management and sending of newsletter
Purehempoutlet.gr states that during the period of keeping these data / personal data and our electronic communication, it uses them legally, taking the necessary security measures and keeping their confidentiality. In particular, we take all appropriate and appropriate organizational and technical measures for the security of data and their protection against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, prohibited dissemination or access and any other form of unfair processing, such as. classification of access to personal data, security of the premises where a physical file of personal data is kept, destruction of all documents containing personal data, so that it is not possible to retrieve any information, while the network is protected by an electronic firewall, data encryption,while there is also controlled access of each user with a different Username – Password and SSL / TLS certificate.
However, Purehempoutlet.gr does not guarantee the security of data transmitted through networks to the extent that their protection is not achieved by taking appropriate security measures imposed by law and is not responsible for any direct, indirect, positive, negative, material or no, damage that the user may have suffered from his access to the internet.
Whenever you choose, either through the online ordering process, or through the telephone ordering process to provide us with your email address and / or your mobile phone number, or any other personal data, you choose to provide and maintain your personal data at the same time. your data from us. We would like to know that Purehempoutlet.gr will never use your personal data for purposes other than those mentioned in this text. Your personal data for Purehempoutlet.gr is absolutely sacred and we wish to operate exclusively for your benefit and with respect for your individuality and freedom of choice.
Every user has the right to request access to, correction or deletion of personal data or restriction of the processing of the data subject as well as the right to object to the processing and to report to a supervisory authority (as defined in Articles 13 to 20 of the Regulation 679/2016 GDPR).
Each user can additionally request the portability (according to the possibility given to you by Regulation 2016/679 GDPR) of his personal data. For any exercise of your rights you can contact the controller, defined below.
Each user also has the right to revoke his consent at any time by sending an email to the Personal Data Processing Officer (Article 2 case no. Of Law 2472/1997 and Article 7 of Regulation 679/2016 GDPR).
Responsible for data processing and Personal Data Protection to ensure the protection of your personal data is Sultana Karra, contact phone 2382083283 and contact email email@example.com
For any disputes that will arise between customers or between customers and third parties and are due to messages, data, data or information circulated through Purehempoutlet.gr, the latter states that any removal of the telecommunications privacy of the customer is allowed only if and to the extent that Purehempoutlet.gr is required to fulfill its obligation according to the current legislation.
It is expressly agreed that the above terms are governed by Greek Law, the decisions of the statutory bodies of the State that apply to the transactions of electronic communications as well as the relevant provisions in force at the time. It is expressly agreed here that the disputes that may arise from the application of these terms and the general use of our store, if not resolved amicably, fall under the jurisdiction of the Courts of Giannitsa Pella.
Automatically Recorded Information
The server (web server) of Purehempoutlet.gr based on its construction specification and according to the current accepted on the internet automatically records some information. The reasons for the recording are related to:
– early diagnosis and automatic problem solving
Collection of demographic information
– successful management of online store services
This information is anonymous (not personally identifiable) and contains the domain names and / or IP addresses of the browsers that visit the online store, the day and time of the visit and other (always) non-personally identifiable information .
At Purehempoutlet.gr the user has the ability to set and save his preferences regarding Cookies by selecting the corresponding message in the footer of the website.
The Customer of the online store Purehempoutlet.gr, is obliged:
– Not to use the website of the online store for the execution of acts, which may result in the criminal prosecution or the initiation of any civil or administrative proceedings against Purehempoutlet.gr, for acts, which are indicatively but not exclusively described in the Criminal Code, in Special Criminal Laws, in the Telecommunication Legislation, in the Legislation for the protection of Personal Data as well as in the relevant provisions or instructions of the European Union or the National Telecommunications Commission, the Personal Data Protection Authority and any other Public or Administrative Authority. .
– Not to violate any form of Copyright of third parties.
– To provide complete and true personal information during the process of registering as a customer.
– To update his personal registration details, so that they correspond at all times to his true personal details. In case the inaccuracy of the Customer’s registration data is found, the online store Purehempoutlet.gr has the right to immediately deactivate the customer’s account by informing him.
– To keep secrets and not to reveal to third parties his unique identifier and password (username, password) in the services of Purehempoutlet.gr. It is also obliged to IMMEDIATELY inform the online store Purehempoutlet.gr via email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, for any unauthorized use of its password and password. The online store does not bear any responsibility for unauthorized use of the password and the identification name of its customers, if it has not been previously informed about it.
– Confirm that he has logged out of his personal account at the end of each session.
– To provide correct and true Payment and Delivery Information for the orders placed by the online store.
According to Directive 2013/11 / EC, which was incorporated in Greece with JM 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic consumer dispute resolution is now provided through the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process throughout the European Union. If the customer has the status of a consumer (ie a natural person acting outside the professional capacity) and has any problem with a purchase made from our Website, he can initiate the ADR process through the single all-union platform for electronic dispute resolution (platform ADR) available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage. You can also contact the European Consumer Center of Greece, at +30 2106460284, +30 2106460784 or by email at email@example.com .
Amendments to the Service
It should be noted that changes in the images of the products can be made at any time and always based on the discretion of the online store Purehempoutlet.gr
Products and information Responsibility of Purehempoutlet.gr
The online store Purehempoutlet.gr:
– does not bear any responsibility for any damage caused to the Customer by the exchange of information during the use of the services of the online store resulting from loss or delay in receiving or not receiving or altering data.
– is not obliged to install the products of the online store.
– does not replace and does not play the role of a health professional. The information about the products of the online store does not constitute and does not replace any medical advice and in general any advice of any health scientist (eg dietitian, nutritionist, etc.). The information that accompanies the products is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the services or recommendations of a physician or a recognized healthcare professional, nor to provide a diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. The products of Purehempoutlet.gr are not intended for the prevention, diagnosis or treatment of diseases. The online store does not provide medical advice.
– does not bear any responsibility for information related to product advertisements. The material, content and claims of the advertisements are the intellectual property and responsibility of the companies that advertise their products. We make no representations or warranties, written or implied, as to the accuracy and correctness of the information provided by our website. We disclaim any warranty, express or implied, direct or indirect, including implied warranties of quality or suitability for certain purposes.
– For all electrical products, the proof is the guarantee of each product (each company has a different warranty time). In case of improper operation or any damage Purehempoutlet.gr is not responsible and the consumer is addressed directly to the company in question.
Payment for an order is made in the following ways:
– Cash on Delivery (For orders up to € 54.99 the COD is charged € 2.00. For orders € 55.00 and above COD is FREE.): The products are sent by courier and you pay the price upon receipt.
– Deposit to Bank Account: If you do not have a credit card or if you can not be at home to receive your products, you can pay for your order through a bank account. For your best service, please provide the bank with your Name and Order Number as a reason. Then please send the proof of deposit by or via e-mail. The bank accounts to which you can deposit the money are the following:
Piraeus Bank: IBAN: GR2801722520005252099272624
Alpha Bank: IBAN: GR6001408710871002002021807
National Bank: IBAN: GR6001103300000033000676529
* Please note that in case of transfer, the charge is charged to the depositor.
– Credit Card: via credit, debit and prepaid cards of Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diners, Discover
Receipt / invoice
In the process of completing the order it is possible to decide if you want a receipt or invoice.
Payment security is not just an obligation for us. It is an end in itself. All online payments by credit card or Paypal are made in the safe protected environment of the partner Bank or the online payment platform Paypal.
All online payments by credit card or Paypal are protected by top-of-the-line online security (SSL) systems that guarantee a secure transaction environment.
Purehempoutlet.gr, in addition to the fact that it uses the certified systems and is in direct contact with the cooperating banks, adopts the most modern certified online payment system.
Purehempoutlet.gr is extremely proud of the modern way of managing the shipping process of a product. The customer can know at any time what stage of delivery a product is in and plan when he will have it available.
Product categories are divided into:
Available: the products are in our warehouse and are shipped in 1-2 working days from the day of the order (if the order has been placed until 15:00 noon).
Out of stock: The product is not available and can not be placed in the “Cart”.
Removed: The product has been removed by the production company and there is no possibility of a new order.
All orders are shipped by courier
Your order can be delivered to another address if you select the corresponding field and proceed to change address
Deliveries are made on working days between 9:00 – 17:00.
Note: the order will be sent to the address you indicate.
For purchases of any products with a total cost of forty nine (35.00) euros or more, the customer is not charged with shipping costs.
For purchases of any products with a total cost of less than forty nine (35.00) euros, the customer is charged with shipping costs of two euros (2.00), provided that the total weight of the products does not exceed two (2) kilos.
All the above prices include VAT. Upon completion of your order, an email is automatically sent with the analysis of your order.
In case of any product defect found upon receipt, we undertake its immediate replacement without any additional financial burden to the customer, as soon as we are notified either by phone or by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
In case of non-defective product, this can be returned if: You can if:
a) The date of receipt of your order with the date of submission of the request for return should not exceed 14 calendar days,
b) the packaging has not been violated and is in its original condition (in this case the customer is charged with the shipping costs.)
In any case, in order for the return to be accepted, the product must be accompanied by a receipt for the order.
To exercise the right of withdrawal you must complete the withdrawal form and send it to email@example.com within 14 calendar days.